The Yealink SIP-T23G phone features advanced call management options and HD voice. Three line keys with dual-color LEDs support busy lamp fields, line appearances, call park, call transfer and more. High-quality voice communications are supported by echo cancellation and adaptive jitter buffer, providing clear wideband audio through either the handset or speakerphone.
Easily install the Yealink T23G phone with file provisioning available through FTP, TFTP, HTTP or HTTPS protocols. The phone utilizes the SIP protocol to communicate with standards-based phone systems like 3CX . Additional features on the phone’s interface include four soft keys, volume controls and navigation buttons for accessing the phone and PBX functions.
Yealink T23G VoIP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Protocol Support: SIP
- Line Appearances: 3
- Switch Ports: 2x 10/100/1000
- PoE: 802.3af class 2 compliant
- Addt’l Ports: RJ9 (4P4C) headset port
- Display: 2.8” backlit LCD
- Resolution: 132×64 pixels
- Speakerphone: full duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.722, G.711a/u, G.723.1, G.729AB, G.726, iLBC
- Voice Quality: wideband or narrowband
- Echo Cancellation: yes
- QoS: yes
- Wall Mountable: yes
- Expansions: not supported
Yealink SIP-T23G Business IP Phone Package Contents:
Note: AC adapter not included.
- Yealink SIP-T23G phone
- Handset and cord
- Foot stand