Fanvil X3SP Pro
Like the Fanvil X3S Pro, the Fanvil X3SP Pro features 4 SIP Lines, local 6-party conference call, EHS Headset support, 320×240 2.4-inch color main screen
4 SIP lines, SIP hotspot; 2.4” main color display; HD audio on speakerphone and handset; Support local 6-party conference dual Fast Ethernet ports, 802.3af/at PoE support
999 in stock
The new IP phone @ Routine Solution Limited Fanvil X3SP PRO is the current trend in the IP phone world. Grab Several at the best Price
X3S(P)Pro is an IP Phone designed for small and medium enterprises and families. The delivers a great user experience for home and office users with a clean design.X3S(P)Pro is not just a desktop phone, but a living room or office piece.
Fanvil x3sp pro Features
- X3SP Pro support two power supply modes from an external power adapter or over Ethernet (PoE) complied switch.
- For users who do not have PoE equipment, the traditional power adaptor should be used. If the device is connected to a PoE switch and power adapter at the same time, the power adapter will be used in priority and will switch to a PoE power supply once it fails.
- The device supports two installation modes, desktop and wall-mounted. If the phone is on the desktop.
- Web Management: The phone can be configured and managed on the web page of the phone. The user needs to enter the IP address of the phone in the browser and open the web page of the phone firstly. The user can check the IP address of the phone by pressing [Menu] >> [Status].
- Network Configurations. The device relies on an IP network connection to provide service. Unlike traditional phone systems based on a circuit-switched wire technology, IP devices are connected to each other over the network and exchange data on a packet basis based on the devices’ IP addresses.
- The device supports three types of networks， IPv4/IPv6/IPv4&IPv6
- SIP Configurations A line must be configured properly to be able to provide telephony service. The line configuration is like a virtualized SIM card on a mobile phone which stores the service provider and the account information used for registration and authentication. When the device is applied with the configuration, it will register the device to the service provider with the server’s address and the user’s authentication is stored in the configurations.
- The device provides twenty-line services. If both lines are configured, the user can make or receive phone calls on either line.
- BLF (Busy Lamp Field)
- SCA（Shared Call Appearance）
- MWI（Message Waiting Indicator）
- SIP Hotspot
- Screen Saver
- Greeting Words
- Phone Book
Fanvil X3SP Pro VoIP Phone Key Features
- 4 SIP Lines, SIP hotspot
- 1000 local phonebook, caller ID, call hold, call transfer
- 2.4″ main color display
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- Opus voice: can handle a variety of audio applications, including IP voice, Multiparty conference, etc.
- Support 6-party local conference
- Support EHS wireless headset
- Dual Fast ports, integrated PoE
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles of 45 and 50 degrees
- Compatible with major platforms: Asterisk, Broadsoft, 3CX, Metaswitch, Elastix, Avaya, etc.
You may also like…
The X6U IP Phone is a dynamic business communications solution for executives and professionals. This phone offers a large 4.3 inch color screen which can also decode the video from IP camera and door phone. The X6U is also with Fanvil Optima HD Voice technology and wideband codec of Opus for unparalleled audio clarity. Phone users will think they are sitting in the same room with one another. The phone uses Gigabit Ethernet technology for rapid call handling. Plus, it works in conjunction with Bluetooth USB Dongle and USB recording features.Login To See Price
Fanvil new X3SP S series take entry-level IP phones to a level never achieved before. Making full-use of high-quality materials, plus an extra-large 320×240 2.4 inch (X3SP: 2.8 inch) color LCD, it offers a smoother user experience, much more visual information at a glance, plus HD Voice characteristics. Dual 10/100 Mbps network ports with integrated PoE are ideal for extended network use. The X3S series supports two VoIP accounts, simple, flexible and secure installation options, Open VPN. It also operates with SRTP/ HTTPS/ TLS, 802.1x. As a very cost-effective and powerful IP solution, the X3SP maximizes productivity in both small and large office environments.Login To See Price
The X4/X4G is a feature-rich sip phone for business. The 4-Line IP Phone has been designed by pursuing ease of use in even the tiniest details. Dual 10/100 Mbps(X4G: 10/100/1000 Mbps) network ports with integrated PoE are ideal for extended network use. Delivering a superb sound quality as well as rich visual experience. With second DSS color screen, the IP Phone supports up to 30 DSS keys which improve work efficiency. Using standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and software upgrades.Login To See Price
Fanvil X7 is a high-end enterprise IP phone for business users who need immediate access to all of their important information. In addition to a 7-inch capacitive touch screen for up to 127 DSS key entries, the telephone also features 20 SIP lines, HD audio with Opus support, Built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi connectivity and more.Login To See Price
The new Fanvil X5S IP Phone is a high-end enterprise desktop phone which comes with a 3.5 inch Color Screen, plus a secondary intelligent DSS Key-mapping LCD Screen to increase enterprise users’ productivity. It combines the advantages of existing enterprise phone UI design experience with a color screen. The UI appearance and operating experience have a qualitative leap. The X5S has 8 DSS keys corresponded to the LCD display to provide dynamic DSS/BLF functions up to five pages and virtualized for a total of 40 DSS keys.Login To See Price