18U 600 * 600 Wall Mounted Data Cabinets.
The 18U Wall Cabinet is compatible with all brands and provides the flexibility to house both desktop and 19″ rack-mount devices in the same unit. The intelligent modular product design utilises the vertical space effectively, with superior ventilation and excellent cable management. our 18U Wall cabinets have lockable glass door , lockable side access doors and are available as pre-passembled or flat packed upon request.
The cabinet swings away from the wall on a sturdy hinge, allowing easy back-door access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance. The doors and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The front, top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. The reversible doors can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180° before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing.
- Perfect for network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 18U of space
- Maximum load capacity of 250 lb.
Hinged Cabinet for Convenient Access
- Swings away from the wall to allow easy back-door access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance
- Rotate cabinet 180° before mounting to open reversible doors left or right
Keeps Important Equipment Secure
- Side panels and doors lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
- Vented panels allow generous airflow that keeps equipment cool
- Convenient ports with removable covers allow cable routing through top and bottom
Easy Enclosure and Equipment Installation
- Ships fully assembled for quick installation
- Mounts to wall or rolls on floor with Tripp Lite’s optional SRCASTER caster kit
- Wall-mounting holes spaced 16 in. apart for standard wall stud placement
- Vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8 in. increments to accommodate equipment up to 24.5 in. deep, such as network switches, UPS systems, battery packs and cabling
- Rails support square-hole or 12-24 threaded-hole mounting
- Rack spaces numbered for easy reference
Meets Payment Card Industry Standards
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance.
- SRW18USDP SmartRack 18U UPS-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet
- (42) M6 screws
- (42) M6 cage nuts
- (42) M6 washers
- (42) 12-24 screws
- (2) Keys
- Owner’s manual